At ErieTec, You’re not Just a Number
We know that our most important resource is our employees. That’s why we carefully choose each one not based solely on their prior experience but rather on their potential to grow within our company. We train each of our new employees on our vast array of products and continue to educate and train them as their career progresses. Interested in joining our team? Click below for the most up-to-date listing of available jobs across our corporate office and six branches.
What Makes Us Different?
ErieTec, Inc. offers rewarding careers in Industrial Distribution. We are passionate about what we do and it shows. Just take a look at some of the things our employees have said about working here:
- “This is my second home – we have good people to share it with.”
- “Working here at ErieTec is like being in one big family. I enjoy working here because the work environment is great and my co-workers are fantastic. It’s really nice working for a company where everyone knows your name.”
- “Being able to pick up the phone and call anyone in the company at anytime makes me feel like my voice is heard. I can call anyone from the Sales Team to the Operations Manager and even the President directly without feeling like I am bothering them. This alone, gives me the confidence I need to perform my job to the best of my ability.”
- “It’s the people, from the owners down, that make ErieTec a great place to work.”
- “ErieTec is a great place to work because employees are encouraged to give ideas and management listens to them. Many times our employees’ ideas are implemented and the changes really improve our company! ErieTec is a flat organization so employees have the ability to speak openly with all levels of management. The ownership of ErieTec is family oriented and that makes them easy to approach. They enjoy having conversations with their employees at lunch. Employees are empowered to make business decisions on a daily basis.”
- “I think what makes ErieTec stand out is that we have great ownership from Mick and Judy. They are two of the greatest people I have ever met and had the pleasure of working for and being around socially. You can see the trickle down effect that it has on everyone here. I think most everyone here takes their job here very seriously. We all enjoy working here, and we all want the company to keep succeeding. I like that Mick and Judy are a part of everything as they are always walking around and talking to us and seeing what we are doing and genuinely care.”
- “When I first started working with ErieTec I was really impressed with how they really focused on training their new and old employees. They make certain that their employees are continuously trained and updated in both product and services to be successful both as an individual as well as a company. They reward your successes through great benefits and bonuses. The ownership is a value because it is family owned and they make you feel as though you are an important extension of their success as a valued asset not just a number.”
- “One of the best things about working for ErieTec is the feeling of being part of a team. You know that if you have a problem there’s somebody that can help, from the guy sitting next to you to the president of the company.”
- “ErieTec has great financial stability, and is well respected by our customers and vendors alike! The owners of ErieTec truly care about the welfare of their employees and is located in a terrific area, with a relatively low cost of living.”
- “I felt like I was part of the team from the time I walked in the door; everyone was very welcoming and went out of their way to make me feel at home.”
- “ErieTec is one of the few companies left that still has a family atmosphere. If you need any kind of assistance it is always there. The owners are always available and easy to talk to. Everyone is willing to help out when a problem arises.”