POW-R-LINE XD SWITCHBOARD
Eaton’s Pow-R-Line XD switchboard is a reliable solution that integrates both draw-out insulated case and molded case circuit breakers into a single UL 891 assembly, including Eaton’s new Power Defense circuit breakers. This switchboard can be configured to a variety of applications including single-ended and double-ended substation lineups and can easily align with existing Pow-R-Line switchboard configurations and design.
Maximum Voltage Class: 480 Vac
Interrupting Rating: 100 kAIC
Continuous Current Rating: 2000 – 6000 A
- Reduces downtime with its improved breaker change-out capability
- Enhances safety with a draw-out compartmentalized design
- Allows you to use fewer components and a simplified design, as well as keeps your system connected and customers informed with its new Power Defense breaker trip units
- Provides competitive lead times as units are assembled in multiple manufacturing facilities across the nation to meet local customer requirements
- Offers endless configurations to meet specific applications
POW-R-LINE XPERT COMMERCIAL METERING SWITCHBOARDS
Eaton’s Pow-R-Line Xpert Commercial Metering switchboards combine Power Defense molded case circuit breakers, chassis, surge protection and meter sockets, as well as additional Eaton electrical products. These include assemblies that meet utility requirements for bulb-type watt-hour meters and electronic tenant metering switchboards. Pow-R-Line Xpert commercial metering switchboards are available for both EUSERC and non-EUSERC applications.
- Available in NEMA Type 1 and Type 3R enclosures
- Offers aluminum or copper bus options.
- Provides service entrance capability.
- Offers tenant main disconnects and meter sockets (200 A maximum self-contained metered circuits) sections for metered circuits larger than 200 vA.
POW-R-LINE XPERT GENERAL PURPOSE DISTRIBUTION SWITCHBOARD
Eaton’s Pow-R-Line Xpert (PRLX) general purpose distribution switchboards combine integrated Power Defense insulated case and molded case circuit breakers, metering, surge protection and other various Eaton products for dependable and intelligent electrical distribution and protection. Available in maximum 6000 A main bus rating and maximum 600 Vac/Vdc, the switchboards provide enhanced accuracy and reliability for optimum system coordination with Eaton’s Power Defense circuit breaker family.
Maximum Voltage Class: 600 Vac and Vdc
Interrupting Rating: Up to 200 kAIC
Continuous Current Rating: Up to 6000 A
- Available in maximum 6000 A main bus rating and maximum 600 Vac/Vdc
- Includes Eaton’s Power Defense circuit breaker offering with Power Xpert Release electronic trip units.
- Available in NEMA 1 and Type 3R enclosures
- Offers aluminum or copper bus options
- Provides service entrance capability
- Contains both horizontal and vertical buses in bus bar section for installation flexibility.