Magnetic Conveyors are ideal for transporting ferrous materials. Extremely quiet operating conveyors have no moving external parts and are completely submersible in water. They feature permanent magnets that require no maintenance and provide jam free operation.
Endura-Veyor’s Magnetic Slide Conveyors feature an oil-filled UHMW chain guide which requires no lubrication, a water tight submersible frame, an automatic die spring take-up device, a 12 gauge stainless steel bed, heavy duty oversized roller chain and powerful ceramic #8 magnet assemblies enclosed in stainless steel. This conveyor has no external moving parts and is easily installed and is virtually maintenance free.
Overhead Magnetic Separators are engineered and build to have a pulling range of up to 24″, easily handling larger containers in current recycling markets. it will allow you to accomplish a cleaner sort by automating the process and eliminating picker error. Ferrous metal attracted by the self-cleaning model is automatically and continuously removed from the magnet face by a cleated belt.
Overhead Magnetic Separators Standards
- Stainless steel conveyor frame construction
- Adjustable UHMW product guides
- Permanent heavy duty magnetic circuits (extended reach out)
- Belt widths from 18″ to 60″
- Conveyor lengths from 6′ to 12′
- Mounting lugs
- Belt speed 200 FPM
- Crowned Pulleys
- Multi ply rubber belting with vulcanized cleats
- Shaft mounting drive
- Adjustable take-ups on tail pulley
- Customer support structures
- Full suspension systems
- Manual clean models available