Inductive proximity sensors are the preferred choice for the majority of applications requiring accurate, non-contact detection of metallic objects in machinery or automation equipment.
These innovative, high quality inductive sensors to meet the needs of the worldwide automation and process control markets.
Standard Inductive Sensor Product features:
- Smooth or threaded stainless housings
- Polarity reversal and short-circuit protected
- LED status indication
- Connection styles include M8, M12 or terminal connection models
- Models with PVC, PUR or silicon cable
- Outputs in 2-, 3-, 4-wire DC, AC, NAMUR, and AS-Interface versions
Capacitive sensors can be used to detect metal objects as well as nearly all other materials. These sensors are often used in applications including level, flow control for detection of liquids, grains and powders.
Standard Capacitive Sensor Product features:
- 12, 18 and 30 mm cylindrical styles of stainless steel or plastic housings
- 5mm thin rectangular and long range 80 mm x 80 mm x 40 mm styles
- Sensor outputs of 3-wire DC and NAMUR output types
- Models with hazardous area approvals
Magnetic Field Sensor
Our magnetic field sensor selection consists of the M12 housing style for traditional magnetic detection applications. Also offered is a non-contact, piston detection sensor for use with steel hydraulic cylinders. These magnetic sensors offer reliable piston magnet detection and are easily mounted, without the need for mounting slots or holes in the cylinder.