Material Handling Slider Image4
Conveyor Belt Survey
Question: Who has time to survey your current conveyor belts for longer life, improved performance and ordering simplification?
Answer: ErieTec and its industry partners – that’s who!
Here’s How: Conveyor Belt Survey
- Belt dimensions determined/take-up impact
- Top cover material identified
- Bottom cover material identified
- Special features – flites, perforations – identified and measured
- Tracking features – V-guides – identified and measured
- Existing splicing type identified
- Recommended fastener type and size determined
- Pully diameter appropriate for belting material confirmed
- Belt strength requirement analyzed (required per inch of width belt strength)
- Performance recommendations provided intended to increase the life and decrease the cost of owning and maintaining conveyor belts.
- A comprehensive easy reference material ordering guide with pricing for surveyed conveyors intended to simplify material replenishment.