You Value Safety: Get Finger-Safe Protection
Mersen UltraSafe Modular 600 Volt Fuse Holders for Class J fuses introduce a new level of safety and ease for installing or replacing Class J fuses. UltraSafe holders qualify as “finger-safe” to an IP20 grade of protection under IEC standards.
- The US3J accommodates 30A Class J or 22 x 58 mm French Ferrule* fuses.
- The US6J is for 60A Class J fuses. UltraSafe holders are available in compact 1, 2, or 3 pole units, with or without blown-fuse indicators in each pole.
- Multi-pole units can also be made up in the field by using the multiplepole Assembly Kits.
- All units have provisions for locking in the open position for safety during fuse changeouts or equipment servicing. US3J and US6J holders can be snap-mounted to 35 mm DIN-rail and they have a unique latch which will stay open to allow re-positioning of the holder in the future.
- UltraSafe body material is tough and durable polyamide.
- control circuits
- general loads
- non-load disconnet
The UltraSafe Modular Fuse Holders work with various fuses, but if you’re looking for Type 2 No Damage Protection, you want to fill these fuse holders with Class J Fuses by Mersen.