ErieTec works directly with Loctite to ensure that we have the expertise and application-specific knowledge to help you choose the right product for your conditions, goals, and materials. Threadlockers are important to the long life of your assemblies. While it seems like something easy enough to skip, you’ll regret that later on.
Benefits of Using LOCTITE® Threadlockers
- Locks mating threads to prevent loosening from vibration & shock
- Seals against fluids & corrosion
- Provides lubricity to achieve controlled torque during assembly
- Works on active metals (e.g., brass, copper) as well as passive metals (e.g., stainless steel, plated surfaces)
- Resists extreme temperatures
- Applies easily and cures rapidly
How does Threadlocker work?
The Loctite experts can fill you in – and so can we! Call us to see exactly what products you need to ensure long life of your assemblies.