In some cases you may want to consider plastic bearings rather than the traditional metal styles. Some of these reasons include:
- Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
- Does not require maintenance and re-lubrication
- Can better absorb shock loads
- Lighter weight and therefore easier to move or “power”
- Can be very cost-effective
Do you think that you might have an application that could utilize plastic bearings? We’d love to talk to you more about it to see what type of solution we could provide for you.